TEE ADVANCED COURSE
Continue your journey into Dental Sleep Medicine and Airway Management with Tucker Educational Excellence’s advanced curriculum. 16 CE Credits.
Date: June 22-23, 2018
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Brief Review of Sleep Physiology
- Anatomy Review and How It Relates to Treating the Patient
- Bruxism, Nasal Breathing
- Oral Appliance Designs-Which One – When?
- Individual Case Review
- Vitamin D3 and It’s Realationship to Sleep
- Dynamic Calibration of Oral Appliances
- Vertical Dimension
- Oral Appliance Compliance
- Treating the PAP Intolerant Edentulous Patient
- 3-D Imagining of the Airway.
- Hands on Bite Registration
- Heart Rate Variability;Taking a Physiologic Bite
- The Role of CBCT
- TMJ Treatment
- Team Engagement
- October 26th & 27th (Introductory Course) Denver, CO. Register
- November 9th & 10th (Introductory Course) Oklahoma City, OK. Register
- June 22nd & 23rd (Advanced Course) Charlotte, North Carolina Register
(REGISTER EARLY – Classes limited to 30 total attendees to insure personal instruction)
(Includes course materials, light breakfast and lunch both days)
Dentist Only = $1495
Additional Team Members = $495
$100 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS Available for registrations at least 30 days prior to the course.
After registering, you will be sent further details on location, special hotel room rates. transportation, etc.
For more information, Call: 855-MYGUIDE (855-694-8433) or [email protected]